I have a 3 year old Sony Cyber-Shot 12.1 but it has seen better days.
It has gotten wet... in rain and with wet hands. It has been sandy, dirty, and sticky. It has really held up and I am impressed.
There are a few things I don't/ didn't like though:
- Does not take an SD card... Takes a Sony Memory StickDuo
- Takes a long time to focus and shot on Auto
- The shutter will not close anymore (seems that cybershots have issues with their shutter
- It does not consistently take good photos
- Video recording ability (use it almost daily)
- Manual options
- Compactness (it's a word I just made up)
That being said, I am looking for a great PNS camera with:
- Manual Mode (I love shooting my DSLR but it's not always practical)
- Video recording
- SD card