CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

ACAI Berry and Cleanse Diets

As the sun starts warming the earth with hugs I start to realize that summer is on it's way.

Before you know it, it's going to be 100 degrees!! Shorts, and sun dresses will fill my wardrobe but embarrasement will fill my mind.

I am 5'2'' and about 175lbs!! Yes folks, if you use a BMI calculator I am obese. Do I look "obese"... no I don't think so. I wear a size 10/12, which I guess isn't that big. But it is bigger then I want to be.

I would LOVE to be a 4 again!!

For years, I wore a 0/2 so you can imagine the shock when I bought a pair of jeans that were a 12.

I am done crying. But I am not done wishing I had the same body I had when I was in my late teens/ early 20's. I am tired of hearing my weight compared to what it used to be from my family. I know they aren't saying it to be mean or inconsiderate. They are worried and see these HORRIBLE changes.

Now, a little background. I have PCOS which tends to make people hold weight no matter what. I should really limit my carb intake because of PCOS and I really have been.

But no matter what I do, I gain weight.

When I was pregnant with Alexandra and Grayson, I gain 19 lbs.

After giving birth to them, I was 153. Man, what I would give to be 153 again!! Now, mind you, I have increased my activity and I think I am eating healthier... yet I have gained 20+ lbs in 14 months!!

All of these Acai Berry & Cleanse diets/ advertisements intrigue me. I wish I knew if they TRULY worked. Boy, I would do it in a heart beat if I knew they did.

How I wish I could wear shorts this summer... or even better... How I wish I could stop deleting pictures of myself with my babies because I look FAT!!!

No comments: